There's nothing better to start your day than a delicious homemade smoothie bowl topped with fruity, nutrient-dense toppings and reminds us of a Hawaiian beach holiday.
If you enjoy tropical flavours, you will love this mango and banana smoothie bowl that's great for gut health, dairy-free coconut milk for a dose of healthy fats, and turmeric for an immunity boost.
You'll want to have some ready-made crunchy blueberry granola on hand, which makes for healthy & easy toppings for this smoothie bowl recipe.
Here's how to make a smoothie bowl:
- 1 cup frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup frozen mango, cubed
- 70 mL coconut water
- 60 mL coconut milk
- 1 tsp turmeric
Smoothie Bowl Toppings:
- Blueberry Goji Coconut Granola
- Freeze-dried blackcurrants
- Coconut flakes
- Passion fruit
- Any other of your favorite toppings (e.g. chia seeds, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds)
- Blend all frozen fruit and ingredients in the Aura Blender.
- Pour into a bowl or mason jar.
- Add toppings.
And you're done! Enjoy your smoothie bowl fresh or store your Aura Blender into an Aura Insulated Sleeve to keep it chilled for later.
You can switch up the ingredients in your smoothie bowl to your preference. Try ingredients such as greek yogurt, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries, mixed berries or other types of frozen berries, frozen peaches or more frozen fruit. The fun part about creating your own smoothie bowls in the Aura Blender lies in the experimenting!